In the interests of the safety of our students, St Mary’s outlines the following directions for parents/caregivers and students when using the Kiss and Drive area, either before or after school.
- When you stop, put on your handbrake while waiting.
- Students can only use the doors on the left-hand side of the car.
- Students cannot put bags into the car boot.
- If you need to assist your child, please park in one of the designated bays in early childhood.
- Parents or visitors who park in the diagonal bays in front of the school are not permitted to reverse out of these bays into the flow of traffic between 8.00am and 8.45am and 2.45pm and 3.30pm.
Please ensure you communicate these protocols with ALL people who access St Mary’s School.